About the event
This event is open to all Rehabilitation Centers, Hospitals, Half Way Homes, Day Care Centers, Institutions treating persons living with Mental Health issues such as Schizophrenia and allied disorders like Depression, Anxiety, Bi Polar etc. from across the globe.
Every participating organization will host a day for celebration of arts with their participants and need to send a video of appx 30 minutes as a celebration of arts. We will share the video in our YouTube channel and share the link with the organizations.
Each organization need to send best quality images of 3 best artworks in JPEG format by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Institutions can send us the participant details also along with his/her pictures if they wish.
The last date of submission of Artwork is 15th of September 2022.
Institute needs to their entries to email@example.com along with the following details-
Name of the Institution:
Contact person’s Name and Designation:
WhatsApp number of the key contact person: –
Passport size color photo of Participating Artist with full name
Please Note: If there is an issue of confidentiality then it can be avoided or the consent from the participating individual or institution for using the photo or video has to be attached. Organizers of this event will not be responsible for getting consent). This will help in promoting their Art in Media if shortlisted. Consenting winners may be interviewed.
- No entry fees.
- All Rehabilitation Centers, Hospitals, Halfway Homes, Day Care Centers etc. treating persons with mental health issues from any country across the globe can participate
- One Institute can submit three artworks only and one artwork from one artist
- Each Artwork file submitted must be in a jpeg format.
- The artwork should be of minimum size A3 size (29.7 x 42 cm) by using any medium like oil paints, Acrylic, watercolor, or Charcoal.
- Original art works will remain with the artist/Institute, but the Sponsors/Organizers can use the digital image for their promotional/commercial purpose especially to raise awareness and funds.
- All participants will be sent a voting link with their artworks so that they can request their family/friends for maximum voting for online voting.
- Please ensure no one uses any unfair means for getting votes or misuse the technology to increase the votes as they can be disqualified.
There will be an online voting from 25th of September to 30th of September 2022 and the winners will be announced based on a combination of online voting and jury’s voting on 10th of October 2022 on the day of World Mental Health Day.
Top 10 Institute will get Certificate of Excellence in Arts along with Trophies and every participating institution member will get the Digital Participation Certificates.
The Decision of ARTSCRAFTS and Jury members will be final and binding to all the participants. No queries will be entrained regarding the judgment of the jury.
For any further information please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org