We at www.artscrafts.co invite you all to participate in painting competition on Lord Hanuman ji. We have named this contest as: SANKATMOCHAN: . We know Hanumanj ji as sankatmochan so let’s give our best works as a shradha suman to him.
The last date of submission of artwork extended on 15th of March,2022.
There will be online voting from 27th March 31st March 2022 and the winners will be announced based on combination of online voting and jury’s voting on 10th of April 2022.
Please send your entries at CONTEST.ARTSCRAFTS@GMAIL.COM along with following details-
Full name and Age: –
WhatsApp number: –
Passport size color photo
- No entry fees
- All artists from any country across the globe can participate
- One artist can submit one artwork only.
- Each Artwork file submitted must be in a jpeg/PDF format.
- Art must be own original concept and not a copy of anyone else’s
- The artworks should be of minimum size 45X60 cm, and it should be on Canvas/Handmade Paper of minimum 300 GSM. Acyclic/oil paints on Canvas and watercolor on Handmade paper.
- Original art works remain with the artist, but the sponsor/organizer can use the digital image for their personal/commercial purpose.
- Winners need to submit the original artworks by courier to us and upon receipt of the artworks the winning amounts will be transferred in their bank account and Certificates and Medal/Trophy will be couriered to them.
- All participants will be sent contest and voting a link with their artworks so that they can request their family/friends for maximum voting for online voting.
- If we found that participants used the unfair means for getting votes or misused the technology to increase the votes, we will disqualify the contestant.
Every winner will get Certificate and Trophy / Medal.
- 1st prize – INR 25,000/-
- 2nd prize – INR 20,000/-
- 3rd prize – INR 15,000/-
- 4th Prize – INR 10,000/-
- 5th Prize – INR 8,000/-
- Popular Choice Award- 8,000/-
Every participant will get the Digital Participation certificates
The Decision of ARTSCRAFTS and Jury members will be final and binding to all the participants. No queries will be entrained about the judgement of jury.