The Artscrafts under the patronage of Indian Embassy of India Abu Dhabi doing a 3-day Arts Events from 13th to 15th August. This event will be combinations of Global Art contests, Next Gen Gallery having artworks of school students and Exhibition of artworks of Eminent artists of UAE and India.
- International painting competition – Artists across the globe will participate on the event and based on online voting and eminent juries’ scores basis winners will be announce.
- All CBSE schools of Abu Dhabi and some schools of Dubai is participating for a school-based arts events and best 25 works from schools will be show cased in the art event at the Embassy.
- Art exhibition at the Indian Embassy showcasing the 50 artworks of eminent artists of India and UAE and the 25-art works of school students
- There will be live paintings and talk shows on arts by eminent artists
- The best artworks will be awarded with trophies and prize money and all the artists will be given medals and certificate of participation.
Date : 13th to 15th August 2022
10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Embassy of India , Plot No. 10, Sector W-59/02, Diplomatic Area, P. O. Box 4090, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Online Contest India
Contest Topics :
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- 75 Years of Glorious journey of our India.
- Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat.
- Cultural heritage of India.
Extended last date of art submission – 18th July 2022.
Online voting start from 25th to 29th July 2022.
Results will announce – 3rd August 2022.
Extended last date of submission of artwork is 18th July ,2022.
There will be online voting from 25th July to 29th July 2022 and the winners will be announced based on combination of online voting and Jury voting on 3rd of August 2022.
Please send your entries at email@example.com along with following details-
Full name and Age: –
WhatsApp number: –
Passport size color photo
Theme on which painting based and brief description of Arts.
- No entry fees
- All artists from any country across the globe can participate
- One artist can submit one artwork only.
- Each Artwork file submitted must be in a jpeg format.
- Art must be own original concept and not a copy of anyone else’s
- Artwork should be on Canvas/Handmade Paper of minimum 300 GSM. Acyclic/oil paints on Canvas and watercolor on Handmade paper.
- For Exhibition at Embassy artwork size should be minimum 60×90 CM.
- For online contest.
- Below 16 category any size.
- Above 16+ category 45×60 CM size.
- Original art works remain with the artist, but the sponsor/organizer can use the digital image for their personal/commercial purpose.
- Winners need to submit the original artworks by courier to us and upon receipt of the artworks the winning amounts will be transferred in their bank account and Certificates and Medal/Trophy will be couriered to them.
- All participants will be sent contest and voting a link with their artworks so that they can request their family/friends for maximum voting for online voting.
- If we found that participants used the unfair means for getting votes or misused the technology to increase the votes, we will disqualify the contestant.
AWARDS FOR 16+
Every winner will get Certificate and Trophy / Medal.
- 1st prize – INR 25000
- 2nd prize – INR 20000
- 3rd prize – INR 15000
- 4th Prize – INR 10000
- 5th Prize – INR 8000
- Popular Choice Award- 5000
AWARDS FOR BELOW 16
5 best artworks will get the special trophies and special certificates and other than that top 10 students will be given certificate of Excellency of Arts and Medals.
* Every participant will get the Digital Participation certificate.
The Decision of ARTSCRAFTS and Jury members will be final and binding to all the participants. No queries will be entrained about the judgement of jury.